Nicholas Pearson Associates is pleased to have played a key role in the planning and design of the Bridport Waste Management Centre – RIBA South West Award Winner 2016.
On behalf of Dorset Waste Partnership/Dorset County Council, we:
- Acted as Lead Consultant;
- Appointed and coordinated the design and assessment team;
- Designed the scheme with Dorset Engineering Consultancy, IMA Transport Planning, Mitchell Eley Gould Architects.
- Acted as Landscape Architects, Ecologists and Environmental Coordinators;
- Reviewed alternative sites and advised on site selection;
- Prepared the Environmental Statement and Design and Access Statement;
- Undertook the Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment and Ecological Impact Assessment;
- Prepared public consultation materials and attended events;
- Prepared Visually Verifiable Montages and Computer Generated Images.
The scheme has also been nominated for the ‘Infrastructure’ award at the RICS Awards, South West, and ‘Infrastructure Project of the Year’ as part of the Construction Excellence South West Awards.